If you have details about a boat you would like to see featured please email me.

We are seeking contributing authors to join us and post on a regular basis - see details scroll down the right hand column

Monday 14 February 2011

The Elephant

Not a single boat, but a collection of boats at my favourite boat yard (need a little lattitide here we've still got 999 boats to go).

I received this note from Don Myatt who emailed the Bursledon Blog

"From time to time I check in to read your blog. It then dawned on me
that you hail from my idea of heaven. I once spent a glorious day
there looking at a boat moored at the Elephant boat yard. The
attached picture captures the key elements; boats, English
countryside, and Labradors. I did not buy the boat.

Keep up the good work, and hope there is much success and thoughtful
comment on 100 boats"




Thanks Don, shame you didn't buy the boat, can't think of a better excuse to spend time in Bursledon.

1 comment:

  1. I wanna congratulate you for such a wonderful and excellent work keep it up though its awesome

    ReplyDelete